ARINSTEIN EQUIPMENT RAILWAY INDUSTRY
INFORMATION AND REFERENCES
In 2008, Arinstein entered the market for special equipment for the railway industry. Our plant in Berlin produces:
- Equipment for high-performance machining of railway components such as wheelset shafts, wheel centres, tyres, gears, complete wheelsets;
- Stands and systems for equipping mechanical assembly and testing areas;
- Storage systems and transport systems for the transfer of parts.
The company has extensive experience and works with the world’s largest manufacturers of railway equipment, which enables a comprehensive approach to solving the tasks at hand.
Arinstein is a developer of innovative solutions and provider of modern technologies for the machining of parts and components for railway vehicles. For 14 years, we have supplied and serviced more than 600 units of high-performance equipment.
Deep integration with machining equipment manufacturers and buyers in Europe and Japan enables us to provide full cycle engineering services to create turnkey production facilities, such as creating full cycle wheel set and bogie frame workshop.
Our main advantages today are:
- About 600 machines delivered and dozens of projects realised;
- More than 150 customers in strategically important branches of the machine industry in the CIS countries;
- About 100 highly qualified employees;
- A service centre with more than 20 highly qualified employees highly qualified service technicians;
- An engineering centre offering comprehensive process consulting, engineering and project management services;
- By contributing to the development of innovative machining solutions, we provide our customers with high-quality engineering, service and training to meet our customers’ manufacturing needs and success. All of this has enabled us to undertake a number of major plant modernisation projects. Arinstein Service Centre provides maintenance and repair, installation, warranty.
- The Arinstein Service Centre provides maintenance, repair, installation, warranty and post-warranty service, as well as customer training to optimise plant utilisation, increase productivity and reduce operating costs.
- To provide expertise in the operation of high-tech equipment, the training department delivers innovative training products to educate manufacturing technicians and CNC machine operators. To date, more than 100 EMCO interactive training rooms have been delivered to higher and secondary vocational training institutions in the CIS countries.
- Sinara Group and Siemens Concern (railway engineering) projects: Creation of a new production of wheel pairs for 1520 mm gauge; technological complex for machining bogie frames of electric locomotives; machining of various parts, such as labyrinth and traction.
- More than 30 machine tools such as: Hofmann, TOS, Rafamet, NILES, PARPAS, HAGE, Belotti, etc.;
- UNION horizontal boring machines with swivel table;
- Mori Seiki and EMCO CNC lathes and machining centres.
- A project of complex modernisation of the plant, from the development of design technology to the supply of machine tools of leading world manufacturers, will allow to to create a stable production base in the long term on the basis of modern, flexible production
to increase production efficiency and reduce labour intensity by 2.5 times;
- Introduce advanced technological processes to improve the company’s competitiveness;
- To reduce the cost of production, consumption of materials and energy resources;
- To organise a professional training centre for production and technical staff for the company’s main production processes; to improve the quality of the products.